Here at Home Run Home Inspections, we strive to make things smooth & easy for you.
7 Quick & Easy Ways to Schedule Your Home Inspections:
1. Go to www.Home-RunInspections.com from any device. You can save this link to your home screen as a shortcut for even faster access.
2. Use your Personalized Real Estate Dashboard (for REALTORS). From here you can schedule inspections and access all of your inspection reports. Just let us know if you’d like us to set one up for you, and we’ll text you the link. This can also be saved to your home screen as a shortcut for even faster access.
6 easy pieces of information we need to set up your inspection:
1. Property Address
2. Choose a date and time, or opt for the first available(typical inspection take place M-F, 9am or 2pm.
3. Home Buyers Name
4. Home Buyers Email
5. Home Buyers Mobile Phone Number
6. Realtors Name
7. Any extra inspections you may need such as: Termite, Well and Septic, Pool/Spa, Sprinkler, Crawlspace, Extra structures.
You and all parties concerned will get confirmation emails and confirmation text messages on the day of the inspection. The home buyer will receive an email to electronically sign our Home Inspection Agreement as well as an invoice that they can take care of digitally as well.
As always, we strive to make it as quick and easy for you as possible.
Remember-We cover all the bases!
Scott Price, CPI, #1532
Certified Home Inspector
Home Run Inspections
We cover all of the bases!
Serving the Oklahoma City metro and surrounding areas including Edmond, Guthrie, Cashion, Yukon, Moore, Norman, Chickasha, Midwest City/Del City, Bethany, El Reno, Shawnee, Harrah, and more.