- Review your home emergency escape plan with your family. Make sure you have an emergency kit as well.
- Make sure your house number is visible from the street for first-responders to see.
- Replace all extension cords that have become brittle, worn or damaged.
- Inspect and clean dust from covers of your smoke detectors and carbon-monoxide alarms.
- Vacuum bathroom fan grill
- Vacuum fire and smoke and CO detectors, as dust or spider webs can prevent them from functioning.
- Vacuum radiator grilles under and behind refrigerators and freezers, and empty and clean drip trays
- Check gauge on all fire extinguishers: recharge or replace if necessary.
- Clean drains in dishwasher, sinks, bathtubs and shower stalls.
- Have your InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector perform a yearly home maintenance inspection.
Scott Price, CPI, #1532
Certified Home Inspector
Home Run Inspections
We cover all of the bases!
Serving the Oklahoma City metro and surrounding areas including Edmond, Yukon, Moore, Norman, Midwest City/Del City, Bethany, El Reno, Shawnee, Harrah, and more.